Fixed assets restructuring stands for Value improvement that follows the principle of "more with less"
Projects of the Restructuring cover:
Diagnosis - Demand extent and its structure in time
Design - Production model that answers the Demand.
Restructuring plan - The plan models the way to production Model
Implementation - The delivery of the Model
Development and implementation phases of the Restructuring program
Audit of the restructuring area. Pre- Diagnosis phase
This audit contributes to information base as regards the formulation of the problem to be solved. It lasts approximately 2-3 days.
Diagnosis. Preparation to the Project of restructuring
Diagnosis covers the following elements:
- Demand scale, structure and its dynamics.
- Production model to balance the Supply and the Demand.
- Size and architecture of current fixed assets.
- Gaps between the current assets architecture and the desired Model.
- Plan and calendar of the development of Restructuring project.
Elements of the Project:
- Program of increasing efficiency of existing assets. Please see Operational efficiency.
- Relocation of the technology
- Capital investments
- Know how transfer, relocation of employees
- Changes in employment
- Calendar and the resources